Linton Road Free Church
We are the descendants of a group of evangelical Christians who in 1825 built a small, typically Kentish chapel, at the top end of Linton Road, Loose. It is now a listed building. Worship has continued in this same chapel since then. We are an independent, self-governing evangelical congregation. Our vision is to serve God's will in our generation, and to be a clear Christian witness in this area for many years to come.